Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

We are officially waterlogged around here. Today is the first day in 4 days that I didn't open the blinds to see it raining. If we had a dug a large hole in the back yard we could have had our own pool by now. I think we are finally on the tail end of it! Hooray!

It was good for the church's newly planted landscaping, however...

Last night we had a FABULOUS dinner with our neighbors. Curried chicken and rice. Cucumber with a yogurt dill sauce. Delish. I ate waaay too much. Fell in love with one of the neighbor's next door neighbor's 20 cats. I told them I was taking him. I don't think they will even know he's missing. :D
Prepare for operation "black cat" at a future date.

The home is off the market in T-minus 3 days and counting. I have made my peace. I am not upset about not moving any longer. I am totally stoked about new projects for this house.

OH, yesterday my daughter and I sat in for lunch and learn at the extension office on vegetable gardening. It was perfect timing. I am so ready to grow my own food; you have NO idea. The organics are starting to get expensive!

No comments: