Sunday, August 24, 2008

Drizzly Mizzly

Dibble dibble dop

Dibble dibble dop dop

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring...

Fay has sent us a little weather. We needed the rain. It rains. It stops. The sun comes out for a bit. Repeat, two times and then just omit the sun part. It's nighttime now.

The Olympics are over. I didn't watch one second of the closing ceremonies. No interest. I loved the events, just wasn't interested in opening or closing ceremonies. Meh.

One week left to sell the house. Strike that, 5 days left. I think we are not moving. St. Joseph did not help us out here. Not that I was really relying on his help. I tried to leave it to God. I think He says we have to stay.

Thinking about running a half marathon in November. I've gotten super lazy. I need a goal. We'll see...

T minus 2 weeks and counting before Hawaii. Can't wait!



No comments: